This weekend was a busy one. Lately I've found a lot of diamonds in the metal heap at RCB. Beneath the tangles of huffy and magna were these two poor souls.
a late 80's Raleigh Technium 440, with Suntour X-3000, Aluminum triangle and steel stays. A little small for me, and the stay is bent.
I'm going to take the parts and try and bend the dropout back, hopefully I can. I plan on finding her a new home if I can fix it.
This one got me a little more excited, the frame looks intact, and it looks like its my size. It's covered in tons of dirt and bird poo.. soo she will take some time to clean. hopefully everything comes out easy, but I'm sure the seat post or stem is probably stuck.
I have no plans for this thing now. I tend to hold onto any frame that might fit me. so this thing will be hanging out for a while.
maybe I'll build that single speed I've wanted to build ? we'll see...
until next time.. Keep the wheel side down!



No comments:
Post a Comment